Stringing the Beads
~ Being more fully human together ~
A Five-Session Online Course!
July 10th – August 14th
Welcome to Stringing the Beads
An Ancient Gift and Practice that helps us:
Grow our ability to relate to and understand others.
- Expand our personal tool chest and communication skills.
- Enhance community and relationship-building.
- Soften our heart and open our mind to those we perceive as different from us.
In these extraordinary times, life is asking us to expand our ability to understand and relate to differences, be they in intimate relationships, families, business, politics or across racial, ethnic and religious lines.
How do we foster an experience of both belonging and being free to each be who we are with other human beings?
- We seek tools for communicating that have the power to shift our conversations to an entirely new level.
- That something needs to shift in order to create a life and culture that invites understanding, difference and diversity.
- In our bones that we are called to live a harmonious and inclusive life that is in service to shaping the world in which we all long to live.
Stringing the Beads is an ancient tool capable of:
- Re-weaving our fragmented society.
- Reminding us how to be human together.
- Enabling us to experience our sameness and value our differences.
- Deepening our understanding of our ourselves and others.
- Expanding our ability to listen deeply and express our authentic inner voice.
This course is a call to people ready to make a difference…in ALL areas of life!
Beginning July 10 and completing on August 14, 2018 we invite you to join us in a safe, supportive environment where we will collectively delve into the powerful practice of Stringing the Beads.
Course Dates: July 10, 17, 24, 31, Aug. 14
Course Time: 10:00 am – 12:00 pm (PDT)
Those called to this circle are encouraged to bring the following:
A desire to experience and learn why “protocol” is vital to the power of Stringing the Beads.
A desire to explore the possibility of weaving this tool into all aspects of your life, from everyday “goings on” to family, friendships, work, community and the larger culture.